This evening cruise starts of from Haparanda harbor where our skipper and guide welcomes you. After an safety and activity brief we head out to the outer archipelago where the seals frequently are located. While out by the seals you will have access to binoculars and get to see the seals in their natural habitat. Before we departure back to the harbor, we will enjoy a hot cup of coffee or tea and a sandwich.
- 18:00 Activity & safety brief
- 18:10 We head out to the outer archipelago
- 19:00 Arrival at the islands where the seals are located
- 20:00 We start our cruise back to the harbor
- 21:00 Back at Haparanda harbor
Our Adventures are more than just a vacation. It’s a chance to get to know our world and nature better by putting yourself on a first-name basis with the people, places, and things that make it worth exploring. Come and get it.